We repair all Motorola touchscreen phones and also many older models. Most screen replacements are a same-day service.
Motorola Repair Pricing
Screen or LCD Repair
- We hold stock for most Motorola handsets. Prices vary by model so call now for a specific quote.
- Expected cost: $110 - $295
Water or Other Liquid Damage
- If your handset has water damage we may be able to repair it. We have a high success rate, and if we can't fix it there's no charge.
- Expected cost: $85 - $220
Software Problems & Upgrades
- We can repair or update system software, attempt to recover data from damaged handsets.
- Expected cost: $45 - $85
Power Problems or Battery Life
- If your handset is not turning on, has damage to the charging port or is running out of power quickly, we may be able to help.
- Expected cost: $65 - $185
- We can do carrier unlocking for any Motorola phone.
- Expected cost: $35 - $65
Housing or Cosmetic Repairs
- We can replace outer housings for most Motorola handsets, however in many cases this also means replacing the LCD.
- Expected cost: $75 - $185
The prices given here should only be used as a guide, and are subject to change. For anything not listed here, or an obligation free quote email us now or call on 1300 226 497