Like us for a free case!
We repair all makes and models of mobile phones, tablet computers and other portable electronic equipment. If we are unable to repair your device, you don't pay anything.
- While we keep a large range of parts in stock, it is not always possible to guarantee availability or time frames for some items as we rely on third party suppliers
- In the event we are unable to source quality parts within a reasonable timeframe, there will be no charge.
- We may choose to refuse repair with customer supplied parts if we feel they are of insufficient quality.
- Why have I seen this part for cheaper elsewhere, and why do prices vary between repairers?
- Our choice is not to compromise on quality, which sometimes means we have to purchase more expensive parts than available elsewhere.
- This ensures you recieve a superior quality part and that we can provide a warranty for the work.
We are constantly reviewing our prices to maintain the most competitive offers in the market, however prices can change rapidy.
In the event that you find a cheaper comparable quote, we will beat it by at least 5%. Just bring in the competing service's name and contact number when you come in store.
To be eligible, the quote must meet the following conditions:
- Must be an eqivalent repair. That is, if we offer an original Touchscreen & LCD quote, the competing offer must also be an original part for both the Touchscreen & LCD.
- Must be current and verifiable.
- The competing service must have the parts in stock
- They must provide a walk-in service (no mail-order)
We reserve the right to refuse repair. We may choose not to accept a job if the price matched quote would be much lower than our cost of completing the repair.
Our customer satisfaction guarantee is a promise that we will do everything possible to ensure you receive the highest quality service.
Standard 6 month warranty
We provide a standard warranty with every repair that covers from the the date it is picked up. This warranty:
- Covers parts and labour used in the repair
- Does not cover parts that were not affected during the repair
- Does not cover liquid or physical damage after repair
- In the case of screen replacements, any damage that occurs to the screen after repair is not covered under the warranty.
As a company whose success is built on the trust of our customers, your happiness is very important to us. If you feel that we have not delivered on our promise, please contact us immediately at email@example.com.
We will respond to all complaints within one working day, and will do our best to resolve any issues you may be facing.
Using original parts does not guarantee that the manufacturer will still consider your warranty valid. Each manufacturer has their own rules regarding third party repairs.
Free Basic Loan Phone
We offer free basic loan phones for you to use while your handset is being repaired. These will give you the ability to make and receive calls and texts using your existing number. The only restriction is that you must bring back the loan phone when you come to pick up your handset.
Please remember to bring all accessories with the loan phone. If any loaned items are missing at pick up, we will need to take a $50 deposit which will be refunded on return of the loaned items.
Also note we are unable to return your phone unless the holding deposit has been paid or loaned items returned.
iPhone Loan Phones
As an alternative, you can take an iPhone 3GS as a loan phone. This costs $25 and you must make a $249 deposit, which will be returned on pickup. It has several advantages over the free loan phones:
- Internet and email accessible
- Large easy to use touchscreen
- We can move your contacts, messages and data temporarily from your iPhone to the new phone.
iPhone Loan Terms
- Deposit of $249 must be paid before pickup of loan phone
- Only an iPhone can have its data moved to the iPhone 3GS loan phone
- Moving data to the loan phone is not guaranteed. If your iPhone cannot be synced with iTunes at pickup, it will not be possible.
- The iPhone loan phone must be returned before you pick up your repaired handset
We always aim for the fastest turnaround time possible for every customer. In the event that our standard service time frame is not suitable we offer a priority service to expedite repairs.
For a $35 surcharge we will place your job at the front of the queue and prioritise the repair to be completed as soon as possible.
This does not guarantee the job will be done within the time you requested.
While we will make every effort to meet your request, the nature of the damage can sometimes mean it is not possible.
Priority Service Terms
- Priority service charge is $35
- This fee is not refundable, even in the event your handset cannot be repaired
- We cannot provide guarantees that the work will be done within a certain timeframe
- Liquid damage and unlocking are not eligible for priority service
We will provide free quotes for all work before it commences, and will never undertake any work without an agreed quote beforehand. If we unable to provide a specific quote before repair, we will provide you with a indicative quote range.
You may also choose to set a maximum budget for your repair.
We will not attempt to repair any handset without your consent and an agreed quote or quote range.
If your handset can't be repaired within the quoted range or is beyond economical repair, there is no repair charge (priority service fees may still be applicable).
If you would like a formal damage assessment prior to committing to a repair or an insurance quote, we can provide this for a nominal fee. Please call or ask our staff in store.